SONGWRITING MASTERCLASS WEBINAR
Take your songwriting to the next level
WRITE THAT HIT SONG
11.00a to 12.00a Pacific time - 7.00pm start GMT
7th August 2020
“Jud and I have worked together since the beginning of our respective careers.
He’s actually one of the first songwriters that peermusic signed after I started with the firm. The man knows how to write hit songs!
In fact, he should give lessons on the perfect structure of writing pop hits. On top of his creative talent, he has a wicked intelligence and a great sense of humor.”
–Kathy Spanberger President and Chief Operating Officer, peermusic
ASSOCIATIONS MEMBERS SUBMIT CODE AND PAY BELOW
*Six-time Oscar, Grammy, and Golden Globe Nominee for songwriting, with more nominations and awards
to artists who performed songs composed... 65 million record sales.
* Wrote hit single and Oscar / Grammy-nominated Run to You sung by Whitney Houston in the hit film "The Bodyguard," and recent worldwide hit musical.
* Numerous hit songs including #1 on Billboard Hot 100 – “I Don’t Have the Heart” by James Ingram.
* 2016 Grammy Museum night celebrating my writing partner's and my achievements in the music world.
* 5 Most Performed Song Awards from BMI and ASCAP.
* Early songs recorded by star artists Barbra Streisand, Ray Charles, Leann Rimes, Tina Turner, Toni Braxton, Chaka Khan, Rod Stewart, Oleta Adams, Tenors, Gladys Knight, and Dave Koz.
* Two recent #1 singles by Italian superstars Giorgia and Elisa (one the biggest single of the 1st half of 2016).